For the fourth time this year, diamond prices have increased yet again.
Wondering what’s happening in the diamond market? You’re not alone – and it’s already been an eventful year!
Which is why we have invested our time in crafting a Ryder Report for you. This bite-sized bulletin will give you the key inside diamond industry insights you need to continue making informed decisions.
- Since July 2020 there has been an 8% increase in the cost of diamonds. For a visual, have a peek at the graph we’ve included below and the also refer to the Bloomberg footage by clicking HERE.
- There remains a high demand for round diamonds and fancy colour diamonds.
- Industry experts believe this upward trend will continue with diamond prices increasing beyond 2023.
What does this mean for you?
- If you’re ready to invest in your bespoke jewellery, now is the perfect time to take advantage of your industry intelligence and create your dream masterpiece before prices swell.
- We proudly remain your partner for competitively priced diamonds paired with unparalleled handmade craftmanship.
- As always, you can trust us to harness our unique industry expertise, experience and insights to source the perfect stone for your dream piece.
Ready to create your bespoke Ryder Diamonds masterpiece before prices keep going up? Connect with us to discuss how we can bring your vision to life HERE.